CARING MATTERS is always taking applications for:
Direct Support Staff for the residential and day programs. There are several shifts available for Full-Time, Part-Time, and On-call positions. Hourly rates of pay range from $7.86 – $8.25. Only Evening and Graveyard shifts available.
Caring Matters is an HCS (Home and Community Based Services) provider. HCS provides individualized services and supports to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are living with their families, in their own homes, or in other community settings, such as small group homes.
A few of the responsibilities and duties include:
* Assist individuals in performing activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, housekeeping), while promoting the achievement of maximum independent;
* Educate and support individuals in all self-help skills, as well as skills deemed significant by the individual and his/her Interdisciplinary Team;
* Implement all treatment plans as determined and designated by the individual and IDT (i.e., Individual Support Plans, Training Objectives, Behavior Support Strategies, etc.;
* Supervise individual’s safety and security;
* Advocate for individual’s rights.
A complete job description is available at Caring Matters.
If you are interested, please apply personally at 935 Pendale Rd., El Paso, TX 79907. Complete and submit application, must bring in valid Texas Driver’s License, Social Security Card, and HS diploma /GED to Receptionist. A clean (no moving violations) MVR is required in order to be considered for any position where driving is necessary.
NOTE: Only complete applications will be accepted.